Now Offering Telehealth Appointments!
What is Telehealth?
Telehealth allows us to connect anywhere with secure and convenient appointments that save you time and hassle. There's no need to deal with traffic when you can schedule and attend your appointments directly from a laptop or mobile device.
What equipment is required for Telehealth?
To participate in Telehealth appointments from your home, you will need one of the following devices:
- Desktop computer with a webcam, speakers, a 2.5 GHz processor, and 4 GB of RAM OR
- Laptop computer with built-in webcam and speakers, a 2.5 GHz processor, and 4 GB of RAM OR
- Tablet device with built-in webcam and speakers, OR
- Smartphone with at least iOS 11 or Android 7.0 (Note: To use a smartphone, you must first download Telehealth by SimplePractice - available for iOS or Android in the app store.)
- You will also need an internet connection that is at least 10 mbps. For optimal results, a reliable, high-speed internet connection with a bandwidth of at least 10 mbps will minimize connection issues and provide the best quality.
Note: We recommend using the Pre-call Tool to check your internet connection.
What are the benefits of Telehealth?
Reduced wait times- Reduces the amount of travel time to get to an office for an in-person session.
Provides a safer environment- The process of going to an unfamiliar place or environment can be stressful for many. Telethealth allows the client to participate in a familiar comfortable environment of their choice.
Provides more flexibility - Therapy is often one of the last supports that many people seek due to the many other commitments they have in a day. Telehealth allows for a work/family life balance allowing the client to choose a convenient time for therapy during downtime while at work or at home.