A severe lack of self-regulation in which you act out of impulse. Do you find it hard to be in complete control of yourself 100% of the time? Those with Chronic Impulsivity may find it difficult to resist the urge to do something harmful to themselves or others. This lack of control can have a profound impact on your life in many ways.
Examples of Impulse control disorders:
• Alcohol or drugs, eating disorders
• Compulsive gambling
• Paraphilias sexual fantasies and behaviors involving non-human objects
• Compulsive hair pulling
• Intermittent explosive attacks of rage.
• Disruptive behavior
• No Consideration of Consequences
• Risky Behavior
• Difficulty with Relationships
• Lack of Concentration
• Lack of Patience
• Possible substance or alcohol abuse
• Disregard of consequence